Routt County Riders is seeking a part-time (approximately 25-35 hours per week), qualified and experienced Executive Director. This person will be responsible for overseeing administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Key duties include community outreach, civic engagement and collaboration with project partners in order to fulfill the mission of the organization. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors’ Executive Committee. Salary dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Management experience with a nonprofit and successful board engagement
- Experience in cycling advocacy
- Successful history of member and volunteer recruitment
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to cycling advocacy
- Ability to professionally engage with a diverse group of project partners
Preferred skills include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transparent and high-integrity leadership
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and program development
- Ability to convey a vision of Routt County Riders’ strategic plan to staff, board, volunteers, donors and the community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to oversee and collaborate with staff and volunteers
- Strong public speaking skills
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications will be received until position is filled.